Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Blessed with the Best!


I am sad to say that I just got home from sending my dad back to Florida. I have really enjoyed his company these past days, and no matter what he says he was a great help! I went from having both of my parents here to being here by myself. Not completely alone, Alana is here...but what a difference it makes having someone here to help pass the time :) I am thrilled to say that I am feeling better than I was over the weekend. I even ate PIZZA today for the first time in I don't know how long...and didn't get sick! (If you hear something, it's probably me knocking very loudly on wood right now!) It's back to being just me and Alana for an undisclosed amount of time...It's up in the air as to when Justin will be home. So goes the Navy life. I have been beyond blessed with two amazing parents, who at the drop of a hat, traveled 700 miles (each, from different directions) to be here with me. Not once did they complain or grumble. It was never even a question. They were just here. I can only hope that I can be as great a parent to Alana, for many years to come. I know I can count on them to be there for me, unconditionally. Thank you to my mom and dad...I couldn't have done any of this without you...

I love you both! xoxo

Peace, Love and sorry for stealing your tagline, Jonathan!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling good enough to eat pizza with no problems !!
Hope it won't be too long before Justin gets back, but I'm glad you had such a good visit with your parents even tho' it was for your surgery and not a fun visit.
Will pray for your continued good recovery, give Alana a xo for me..
Love, Grm.D

Jenna Lea said...

awww :)
i love wonderful parents! :)
my parents are wonderful too.
glad you're feeling bettter!!!! :D

Denise Schneck said...

We are the blessed ones!

John Schneck said...

Ditto what she said...We ARE the blessed ones!

Melanie said...

I think you are all blessed. :)

I am glad you had lots of help and it is really good to hear that you are feeling better. :)