Friday, October 17, 2008

Gay's Anatomy

Grey's Anatomy has been one of my favorite shows since it started...I have awaited Thursday nights with all sorts of anticipation. I think I decided last night that I do not want to watch it anymore. I am in no way being judgmental, but I have absolutely zero desire to watch Callie and Erica Hahn in a relationship. Why, in order to be 'politically correct' does every single show on tv have to include a homosexual relationship? While I do not look down upon people that are gay, I absolutely do not condone it. Sorry if I step on any toes here...I just had to vent that one.

4 comments:

Denise Schneck said...

My thoughts exactly...I was so disappointed.

Anonymous said...

I hope that story line ends quickly...haha even more reason for you to watch One Tree Hill... :P TTYS

Melanie said...

It's a tough thing to totally accept a person no matter what they do, to get that across, and still not condone certain behaviors. That being said, I know what you mean and agree. I don't usually watch much tv, though. It's funny how many shows I haven't seen.

Jenna Lea said...

never seen the show and probably
never will. Sorry they ruined it for you.

oh yeah i have something to tell you that i think you'll laugh about.