Thursday, October 16, 2008

Saying Goodbye...Again!

It doesn't get any easier...Every time we get used to Justin being home, he is packing his sea bag to leave again. While I love the Navy and everything it has provided our family, the life we live is a never-ending journey of welcome homes and goodbyes. The past six days have been full of fun and excitement...overflowing with love...reminding me that I would choose quality over quantity any day! The other night, we decided to take a walk and enjoy the fall evening...

Why is Justin taking cover on the playground?

This is why! I have never seen so many birds...
They were coming and going for as far as we could see!

I miss him already.

If only you could feel the breeze and smell the ocean air via blog!

Peace, Love and Autumn walks

1 comment:

Jenna Lea said...

That's quite sad :(

I'll sure be praying for oth of yall :)