Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Birthday, Daddy/Papa!

Today is my dad's birthday! Happy birthday, Daddy! And furthermore, happy birthday, Papa! :) We wish we lived closer so that we could celebrate today with you...especially if it involves eating cake! I know I've been blessed with having such an amazing dad...someone that I know I can always count on. And now you are such a super Papa, too! I couldn't ask for more...







Here's to hoping you have the best birthday ever!!! Happy Birthday, and many many more! We love you SO much!!! xoxoxoxo

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

alana just melts your heart!!! Tell your dad I say happy birthday!!! TTYS

Melanie said...

I saw that it was his birthday on facebook. :) Happy Birthday, John!!

I always love your video greetings. Alana is adorable.

--Melanie

Jenna Lea said...

how cute!

Anonymous said...

Tell ur dad i said FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!! Im one day late... lo siento!!! i like the pic where u guys are together with the cuttie alana when she was young!!!

happy b-day! allisons dad!!!!