Saturday, December 20, 2008

CrackBerry Anonymous

Help me find my way :) I am the proud new owner of a BlackBerry...I never thought I'd end up getting one, but after months of aggravation from my other phone I decided it was time for a new one...It was echoing so bad that no one wanted to call me because they lost their train of thought, hearing every word back as soon as they said it! My dad twisted my arm and convinced me that I should get the BlackBerry. Who am I kidding, he didn't have to twist my arm. We both searched for one on eBay, because let's face it I can't afford to pay for one from Sprint, even with my rebate. I found one for a reasonable price, and got it in the mail on Thursday. I have been excited and overwhelmed all in one! While trying to get it activated, I was asked to dial ##5...something another, and I frantically called Justin in the room because I couldn't even figure out how to dial the # on it. Haha. Luckily, my dad has the same phone and he was able to give me a nice tutorial that night. I am loving it! It's going to be really nice to be able to get my email instantly while Justin is out to sea. Sometimes I feel like I am a slave to my computer, so it will be my freedom. And I also found out that my friend Melissa, who moved across the country and abandoned me, also has a BlackBerry now...so we exchanged pins and can chat via BB Messenger, free of charge :) Gotta love technology. All this to say, I got a new phone...and it's rad. Now I'm off to church!

Peace, Love and Curvalicious

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like it!!!!!! YAY no more echoing when I talk to you :) I want one too :( hahahaha Church was good tonight...I was making faces at alana to make her laugh :) hahahha Talk to ya tommorrow when we take the kids to the playground!!!

Amy said...

Welcome to the world of the Blackberry! I have a Blackberry Pearl (since Sept this year), and I love it! I'm still learning stuff on it too, but I don't think I can ever live without it now that I've had one! :)

Melanie said...

Yea for rad phones. I almost got a Blackberry a while back, but I didn't want to pay for the service so it seemed rather pointless. I have a Motorola Rizr 3. It works. I had a dinosaur of a cell phone for a long while that served me well. LOL I've always thought a Blackberry would be cool, though.

Jenna Lea said...

it's lovely :)