Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Mer-Wii Christmas!

Last night, we had the pleasure of having Marc over for dinner :) Considering his family is across the country right now and he lives on his ship, I have been trying to give him an "out" for a while now! Besides that we rather like him! We ate dinner and then we decided to have an all out Wii tournament. In case you don't know, we got a special Christmas delivery last week from my dad and Nancy...a Wii!!! Ever since I played theirs in Florida, I've been wanting to play again. I admit, I opened it early. As a result I injured myself, too...but we won't go into all that! Here's a few pictures from our night...

Yeah, we got a Wii.
Alana and Marc (pronounced "mock" by her)
The best gift ever :)
Marc is so fun!!!
Not to be outdone by Alana haha!
After the tournament and when Alana went to bed, we watched the movie Eagle Eye...I stopped watching before it was over and went to bed. I'm lame :) It was a really fun night, though. I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas eve!

Peace, Love and Wii-diculousness

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the wii!!! Alana is cute as always and what can I say about the picture of Justin...haha ya gotta love him too :) I got my laugh for the day I know :) Miss you guys!!

Melanie said...

Those "Christmas present" photos are priceless! :) Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Merry Christmas!!