Monday, December 8, 2008

Dinner at the Portas House


I probably don't even need to add anything to this. I have no idea why they are wearing hats...at the dinner table or in general. I imagine it was part of their "treasure hunt" they had been on minutes before we ate. What can I say? I love them :) Today Alana and I went to put some finishing touches on our Christmas shopping. I am so tired, it's not even funny! We are getting ready to watch the Wonder Pets save the Nutcracker. Trust me, we've been waiting for like a week for this moment. Tomorrow is a busy day with gymnastics show-n-tell and then a secret project Alana and I have planned. Trust that there will be more about that at a future date and time. Justin has duty tomorrow (every 4 days right now grrr), so he will miss out on the festivities. Oh, and expect the gymnastics to be here tomorrow! Gotta go pop the popcorn!

Peace, Love and Goofballs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at alana's pose!!! She is such a princess!! haha she is sooo sweet!! I am excited to see the gymnastics pictures for sure!!!! Did you put on a hat too???? haha Well talk to you soon!!

Melanie said...

That is one great photo. :) At least Alana's hat fits the Christmas season. Too cute, though.

Wonder Pets Save the Nutcracker? I guess I've been out of the kid's market for a while. LOL

Gynmastics pics? That would be cool. I have an old website (in sore need of an update. I think it's only been 3 or 4 years) with pics of my daughter doing an aerial. Fun times.

Oh, I've been reading the Alana citations on the side of your blog and just loving them. :) Someday, I will have grandkids. Sigh... I hope.

Unknown said...

jajaja I love that picture!!! both look funny!!!

Denise Schneck said...

too cute for words!

Jenna Lea said...

fun, fun :)
that picture is adorable! :D