Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Mac's Going to the Doctor

I am writing to say that it might be a few days before I can post again...Hopefully not, but you never know! I knew it was bound to happen, and it finally did--my MacBook cracked. Why did I know it would happen? Because it has happened to just about everyone I know that has this same computer! Luckily, Apple can fix it. Even luckier, they will fix it free of charge! I have an appointment with the geniuses over there to look at it tomorrow. I am hoping that they have the part and can fix it while I wait...or while Alana plays on the playground :) I admit that I would be lost without my computer...so let's hope that it's a quick fix!

Peace, Love and Boo Boos

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh no!!! That stinks that it cracked...but its super sweet they are fixing it free of charge!!! Sorry I havent talked much today I went to the doctor and dentist...rough day!!! Still feel pretty bad too :( Give me a call tomorrow!!!

Melanie said...

So cool that they are fixing it for free, but I don't like to be without my computer either. :( I hope they can fix it quickly for you. I really need a new one, though. This one is not so new and I have to many pics and tunes on it so it runs like a snail. It doesn't have very many USB ports and I have lots of USB devices. Sigh... Anyway, hope to see you back here soon.

Anonymous said...

oh gosh! i hope they can fix it!!! i want to read ur post!!! :)