Thursday, December 4, 2008

These are a Few...

of my favorite things right now. I thought I'd share them with you all...because I know you all cannot live without them :)

First of all, I bring you Emergen-C. Not just any Emergen-C, though...It's Emergen-C for KIDS!!! This makes me very happy. My dad and Nancy swear by this stuff. I'm all about vitamin C, but I prefer to take the easy route and chew the tablets...This, consequently, leaves me with a mouthful of canker sores :) When I was in FL this past time visiting, I started getting sick and my dad mixed me a cocktail of Emergen-C and orange juice...I lovingly referred to it as my "dose of gross"...but let me tell ya--I felt better in 24 hours! I have been wishing that there was a way for Alana to get her vitamins the same way...and Voila! I present the Strawberry fizzy drink for kiddos.


Next, I have the Egg Nog Coffeemate. Now I shrug, because I have yet to actually have tasted this. However, I have been wondering for a month now why they don't make it in Egg Nog flavor but they make Pumpkin Spice. I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it's no Egg Nog Latte from Starbucks...but it's also much less sinful...and way cheaper. I will let you know more about the taste when I have experienced it first hand. I'm just thrilled to pieces that I found this!


Last, but certainly not least, I bring you the Glade Wisp Candles. These are not new, just new to me. Probably like the other two things on my list. I just bought one because I wanted to make the house smell Christmasey...and oh my goodness, it works so well that I bought 2 more. (They were on sale at Target for almost half the price!) They are also flameless so they won't burn the house down in the process of making it smell better...I will warn you, though...do not sniff the candle for a picture, for the chance that it might poof out some of the scented oil at the same time. I think I inhaled enough to smell Christmas til Easter.


So maybe there's nothing spectacular about any of these three things to you...but they are some of MY favorites :) I sit here in a yummy smelling house, my child chugs her vitamins while saying "yummy" and I look forward to the Egg Nog later. Andrea, you should try it. Angie, you too. Egg Nog is not of the devil. Trust me.

Off to take my computer to the Apple Store. Hope to bring her home soon!

Peace, Love and Little Pieces of Happiness...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jaja i dont know any of the two first things u are talking about. What is egg nog! does it taste like egg?? coffee with egg??grrr...jaja. Im happy alana likes the vit. C, that is always good!
im happy to read a post again!!! yuhuuuu :)

pd: when u try the eggnog could please explain to me how does it taste like??? jeje

Anonymous said...

I am so at the point to try the emergan c stuff I am so tired of been sick and feeling the way I do at this moment right now! I want to try the egg nog creamer...that might be good...I just cant drink it out of the milk jug :) hahahah ohhh and the flameless candle GREAT...we love ours...do they have christmas sents?? we got to change ours then!!! Hope the mac gets fixed fast!!!

Anonymous said...

so your like Oprah with your fav. things list now you need to just buy the people who read your blog these things and send them to them. :) you really need to become a journalist or something love your writing