Thursday, March 5, 2009

Care Packages!


It's that time...I'm back to carefully selecting things to send to Justin in care packages. It's the least I can do for him, right? :) Today, Alana and I have been going from place to place trying to check things off his "list". I can't believe he's been gone almost 2 weeks, but at the same time it seems like FOREVER. My dad is coming to visit this coming week, and we are SOOO excited! It will be a nice change of pace, and we always love having Papa here. Alana is already lining up things for him to do...SpongeBob Operation, anyone? It's warming up, and we are contributing that to the fact he is bringing the sunshine with him. I can't wait, because I am looking forward to being able to spend time outside without freezing! Off to one more stop, where hopefully I can finish up this scavenger hunt :)

Peace, Love and dill pickle sunflower seeds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Would love to send a pkg...email me some of the things on his list and I'll try to send something.
We are getting the warm weather now at last..so maybe it'll head your way too.
Love ,xoxoxo

Melanie said...

I would be willing to do the same as Chloe, although I know you probably love being able to put those packages of love together for him. :) How long does it usually take for him to get his packages?

Anyway, I hope you have wonderful weather for your dad's visit and a great time as well. :) I'm sure he will love every minute of SpongeBob Operation. LOL