Friday, March 6, 2009

The Next Taylor Swift?


So Alana got her first guitar (a very PINK guitar) for Christmas from Grammy. She asked me today if she could play it...I recorded this with my camera, not my camcorder...She is singing, even though it's almost impossible to hear her. I asked her what the name of her song was and she said "The Love Song". Of course, it is...

Let's hope she takes after the men in the family and actually inherits some musical talent :) Regardless, I see music lessons in the near future!

Peace, Love and Prodigys.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

look at her go!!!

Anonymous said...

Come on, she's so much better than Taylor Swift!
:)

Anonymous said...

I don't know why I put anonymous on my comment lol that last comment was me!

John Schneck said...

I know that song...heard it on Idol the other night...she IS good! Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! I love you...

Melanie said...

I love the way she looks so pleased at the end.

The first thing I thought of when I read "pink guitar" was Avril Lavigne. But her pink guitar isn't acoustic. LOL

She's destined for great things. :)

Anonymous said...

jajaja!!! oh my gosh!!! she is doing very good for her age!!!jeje. next time we need to listen how she sings!!!