Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day at Ocean View

We enjoyed some beautiful weather in Norfolk this past weekend! On Sunday afternoon, Angie invited Alana and I to go to the beach at the end of our street...Of course we accepted! It was SO nice out...I could've sat out there for hours. The water was literally painful to go into. I put my feet in just to rinse them off and thought I'd die! And there were actually people out there in it! Alana was content building her sandcastles, but Jalen decided he doesn't like the sand anymore. It was entertaining for Angie and I, if nothing more. Maybe next time he'll enjoy it a little more!

Alana getting some of that ice water!

Jalen thought it was funny when Alana poured the water out...

But the sun is in my eyes!!!

Our two favorite people in Norfolk...
Jalen was saying, "Mommy hold me" over and over haha.

More water!

Jalen refusing to look at my camera :)

Scooping up wet sand now.

Cheese!

Home from the beach, bathed, and ready to go pick up Papa from the airport!
Yippee!
Yesterday was amazing weather, too! It got up to like 86 here! And then today, it dropped 40 degrees...seriously. It was 45-50 degrees.

Here's to wishing for that warmer weather to come back!

Peace, Love and Springtime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha Jalen was a hoot!!! I hope he likes the sand again soon....what would we do this summer...haha Alana is so cute...we had fun!!!

Melanie said...

Ah.. I love the beach. I wish it was closer to me sometimes. The pics are all adorable.
It's been seriously cold here the last two days. 50 sounds kinda good. LOL It got a little warmer today just about the time I went to work, but coming home from work I turned into a popsicle.

Hope you have a good visit with your dad and that he had a good trip.