Sunday, April 12, 2009

Hoppy Easter!!! :)

Happy Easter!!! This is a mega-picture post, so bear with me! Today has been fun-filled already, and it's only 3:30 here! I don't really think I have to say too much, the pictures tell the story...

Yesterday afternoon, Alana coloring eggs.

All that work will wear a girl out!

Alana's Easter Basket!

The finished eggs!
She painted them with a paintbrush!!!

Easter Bunny PEZ!!!

Fun Dip makes me smile :)

SpongeBob, too!

Alana and her loot!

Gigi (MY Grandma), Grammy (Mom) and Alana before church.

The girls.
(We couldn't get all 4 generations in one without an extra person!)

Alana posing pretty in her new outfit.

Time to hunt the eggs!!

She's good!
She even found the one in the mailbox!!!

Another!

In the tree!

Counting them all to make sure we found them!
Here's a video, though again not the best quality...of my mom and Alana hunting Easter eggs.


Alana is STILL outside hunting them...First I hid the eggs and they found them. Then my mom hid the eggs and Alana and I found them. Then Alana hid the eggs and Grammy found them...so yeah, it's been a lot of egg-hunting...Now the little neighbor girls are out hunting them too! We went to church this morning and it was a nice service. The eggs and candy are fun, but truly not what Easter is about. Alana told me in the van leaving church, that Jesus died from the cross and He's alive! That's what I'm talking about!

Peace, Love and Eggy Eggs xo

3 comments:

Andrea said...

happy easter!!!!
nice pictures!:)

Melanie said...

Happy Easter to you all. Sounds like a great day. The pics are wonderful. :) Alana did a great job on the eggs. They really looked nice! :)

He is alive indeed. Praise God!

Jenna Lea said...

Awh, it looks like y'all had a lovely and happy Easter! Goondness, that make me want to go hunt some eggs. :)