Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Pele Portas

Nothing makes me happier than Alana...except Alana on a sunny day outside :) We started going to the YMCA here at my mom's. It's been fun...Alana loves it, and today the weather was nice enough for her to get to play on the playground outside! 72 degrees and sunshine! A week or two ago, Gigi (my Grandma) gave Alana $15. To a 4 year old, that is like $100! Well, we've been shopping quite a few times since she gave it to her, but Alana didn't spend it...until Sunday! We went to Dick's and she picked out this pretty pink soccer ball! We've been playing in the front yard this week, so I thought I'd share some pictures and VIDEO with you! Keep in mind, the video was taken on my camera haha. I love this little girl...SO much!

On the swing with her ball!
Showing off her moves.


Laughing at Mommy kicking a dandelion!

Action shot!

My attempt at a self-portrait, haha

With our flowers in our hair...
Again, my horrible photo skills :)

So cute...

Alana brought me this and said, "Mommy, isn't this the TINIEST flower you've ever seen?!"
Yes, Alana...it is!!!

My sweet girl.

Sorry for the quality of the video! And for my awful kicking haha...
And ah, the wind chimes!!!



Peace, Love and Pele Jr.

2 comments:

angie said...

Oh gosh girl she is sooo dag on cute!! we miss you guys soooo SOOO much!! Jalen and I are at the dinner table looking at the pictures and video together, he misses his "lana" he is smiling ear to ear to see her though!! Love the pic of you guys together!!! Miss yall!!

Melanie said...

Wow, tell Alana that is one cool looking soccer ball!!! She is pretty good with it, too. :) She is cute. The pics are great. I love 'em. It's funny how we still seem to be trading weather even if you are in another state. Tuesday was gorgeous here, Wednesday, cloudy and rainy. But at least it isn't below freezing. :)