Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Mom's Foolish Birthday Bash

Yes--I'm still alive...in the midst of tornado watches...but alive! Yesterday was my mom's birthday! She's an April Fools baby, just like Andrea and lots of other people. We didn't have a huge celebration or anything, but the night before her birthday Lindsay and Liam joined us for some cake-eating! Jonathan was stuck hanging out with Vince Gill all day and couldn't make it...poor, baby :) We love our Momma (Grammy)!

Alana and Grammy with the balloons she gave her.
Pretty presents...
She got a new sewing machine from Gigi!!!
Alana putting the chocolate sprinkles on the cake!
Grammy with her two favorites.
Yummy!
Lindsay let Liam have some cake, too!
It's been such a good time here in Nashville...I don't want to go home. In fact, I might just stay here longer. I don't have a return flight...no real reason to go back to VA yet. I'm looking forward to spending some more time with my family...and seriously, how could I not want to be near Liam? I want to eat him up, just like he ate up that cake! I hope all is well with everyone, and that I haven't lost ALL of my blog readers :)

Peace, Love and Sweetness

2 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday to your mommy....It feels like forever since we have see you guys...alana is cute as always and you are sooo right about eating liam up he is a cuttie...Lindsey and Jon will be going nuts in about 15 years fighting off the girls!! haha Well if I am in VA it will be good to see you come back..haha but I am feeling the same way as you about that :) haha miss you girl!!

Melanie said...

So glad you are having a good visit with your family. :) Give your mom belated birthday wishes (so she can say, who's that? LOL) Our birthdays are pretty close together. :)

I agree about Liam being a real cutie, and so is Alana. :) I love the pics. Looks like it was a good day.