Friday, March 20, 2009

And we're outta here...

Alana and I are flying out to Nashville tomorrow for some much-needed time with Grammy. It's been a long day and tomorrow is sure to be even longer...I'm excited, though!


Justin on the flight deck, earlier this week...

Please pray for Justin and all of the people who are serving in our military...We are blessed. The truth is that most people (including myself at one point) live their lives completely unaware of what's truly going on in this world. Our freedom is not free, just remember that!

Peace, Love and Feeling Patriotic xo

3 comments:

Melanie said...

That's a very nice photo of Justin. I can't seem to type Justin. It took me three tries to get it right. LOL

Thanks for the reminder. I don't think most of us know exactly what's going on in this country, much less elsewhere.

Glad you get to go visit. Hope you have an awesome time! :)

Anonymous said...

Yall have a safe trip to grammys....let me know when yall make it! We do have a great country to be proud of and we all should take a second to think of how many people are without loved ones that are protecting us as we type....I think god for each and every one of them!

miss you guys...have fun in nashville give grammy so hugs from us! :)

Lindsay Schneck said...

Yay!!!! Can't wait to see y'all :)