Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday, what a FUN Day!

Today has been one of the best days I've had in a while! We woke up and went to the early service at church...Then we had planned to meet up with my friend Brooke and her kids at the park for a picnic lunch, but it was windy and kinda chilly today, so we opted to just hang at her house instead. I'm so glad we did! First we made a trip to Cracker Barrel and headed to Franklin. For those of you who don't know, I used to live with Brooke and her husband, Chris, before I got married and all that fun stuff :) They are two of the best people I know still to this day! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute that we spent with them today...And Alana and Britain hit it off quite well, which didn't surprise me at all! I hope that we can do it again soon! After we left their house, Alana and I ended up in Nashville and met up with my mom, who was watching Liam...and we all went to dinner at El Sombrero (which is one of my Nashville faves) It was delicioso, as was the company...It's been a long day--but a great one!

Sunday morning pic
(We take these for Justin every week!)
There is a glare on my glasses, sorry...

Gotta have one of Grammy and Alana
Britain and Alana posing for us!

Silly wabbits, I mean squirrels, I mean GIRLS!

Peace, Love and FUN!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

The pics of the girls are PRICELESS!! Thanks for the oh so sweet comments. We need more time with you gals!! Love you!

Melanie said...

I agree with Brooke about the pics. :)