Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Girls.

While it really stinks that Justin is gone...I've really enjoyed the time I've got to spend here in Tennessee. It's not the state that I love so much as the people that live here...(Same goes for FL!) We had a girl's day out to Chick Fil-A and Target today--two of our most favorite places! Here's a few pictures from this morning.

Alana smiling pretty :)
Grammy and Alana

Doesn't my mom's hair look so cute?!

Alana and Me

On our way!
I try to take pictures for Justin as often as I can...Alana is growing up so fast that I don't want him to miss it! And he doesn't want to miss it, either!

I hope that everyone has a blessed Saturday!!! I'm off to another one of my favorite places...The Y!

Peace, Love and Smiles

2 comments:

Melanie said...

The photos are completely awesome as always. :) When is Justin scheduled to come back (or is it open ended?))

Jenna Lea said...

Goodness, Y'all are too cute.
I haven't spoken to you in an extremely long time. Well, it seems that way at least. Hope all is well! Chick Fil A and Target are the best...