Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Slippin' and Slidin'

Alana had her first Slip n' Slide experience today :) The neighbors were out playing on theirs, and I told Alana to go ask if she could play too. They said yes, so we put her swimsuit on and voila! I managed to get a few pics of her trying it out in the beginning...and then Justin called. And being as I've only talked to him for like 10 minutes in 3 1/2 months, his call took precedence. And now he is emailing me (yes, he is up already and I'm not even close to going to bed)...So if this blog is crazy, I'm sorry!

Whoa, this is crazy!

Alana and Caitlyn colliding :)


Jeremy spraying down the slip n slide
(not Alana, even though it appears that way)

I'll try it this way and see if I get farther...


Ok...so that didn't work!


And, I made it!


I love slippin' and slidin'!


Peace, Love and Bruises

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Looks like lots of fun. I wonder if I would hurt myself if I tried it. LOL
We've been having thunderstorms here everyday, so the weather just needs to co-operate. ;)
BTW, I always love the "Alana" sayings on the side.

angie said...

she is so cute