Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another Update.

Just talked to Judy. I didn't post last night, because I wanted to wait until I talked to her personally :) I did talk to Marko last night and knew that her surgery was successful. They put a stint in both her right and left leg...It brought the pink color back to her toes on her right foot almost immediately. The doctors are pleased with the results and are sure that the plaque dropping off into her legs was causing her problems with healing, etc...That's the good news. The bad news is that Judy just told me they will be amputating her big toe on her left foot on Monday. They are letting her recover from one surgery to do another. It's such a scary thing, but she is being very strong (at least on the outside). I guess gangrene has set in and they don't want to risk it spreading to her foot or beyond.

Please continue to pray...This is a long, hard road for Judy. It's also hard on Justin, because he is so far away and feels helpless. Justin loves his mom, and she is his only parent...so when she is sick, he is worried. He'll be home soon and we are hoping that Judy will be sent home by the end of next week.

Thanks for all of the concern and prayers...It means the world to all of us!

1 comment:

chloe ann dill said...

Thanks for the update...please send me your email address..i just emailed Justin & asked him to fwd it to you so you would know why I haven't been responding to your blog or sending email Thanks again for your faithful blogging xoxo
Grm D