Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Prayer Request!

Please pray for my mother-in-law, Judy. I don't want to go into all of the details right here and now...Partially because I'm tired, and also because some of it is not common knowledge at the moment. God knows her needs, and that's all that matters.

She is still in the hospital at Tampa General. We had to take her there unexpectedly the day before we came back to Nashville. We didn't expect her to be admitted at all, let alone still be there 5 days later. She's still waiting for answers...

Pray for the doctors, that they will have the wisdom and knowledge to deal with her disease--even though most are baffled by it. Pray for comfort for Judy, as she has been in pain for far too long. Pray for us (her family) that we would know the right words to say to her in this uncertain time.

Thank you ahead of time for the prayers. I know I have lots of faithful family and friends that will lift her up...and I will update as I can.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I will prayer for her. I hope she is able to get some answers and come home soon.