Sunday, August 16, 2009

TCLC Military Pool Party!

We just got home from our church's annual Military Pool party. It's for all the military families in our church (there are a lot). The Hrishaks host it every year, and it's such an amazing time! They cook the biggest, best hamburgers you could imagine...I'm talking, fall-apart-in-your-mouth goodness! My brother-in-law (Justin's brother) Adam and his girlfriend Ashley are visiting, so they got to go with us today! We all had a great time fellowshipping and soaking up the sun!

Adam and Ashley

Me and Ashley

And of course,
Justin and Alana!
Alana has been in bed for an hour already! She swam her little heart out today...And we are all pretty worn out too! But not too worn out for some Tetris Party on the Wii! We live it up in the Portas household!

Peace, Love and Summer fun xo

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I really love to swim... I think I sleep well when I am able to. I don't get to swim often, though.

I love the pic of you and Ashley all smiles. :)

Swimming and Tetris? What more could one want?

Denise Schneck said...

Great pics! Glad to see you are posting again!
xo

grandmajo said...

glad to see all my grand childrens happy and you all are beautiful. So is my great granddaughter.