Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Beach with the Crew

Today was Adam and Ashley's last full day here, so we took advantage of the amazing weather and went to the beach. I don't know what I'm going to do when winter comes...I sure do love living 1/2 a mile from the beach...

Thanks, Angie for this one!
This is what we'll be doing when we are retired, too :)

Justin teaching Alana to skip rocks (or shells)

Ashley, Adam, me and Justin
(I feel like a munchkin next to all of them!)

Ashley playing in the sand with Alana and Jalen

Alana eating her Handi-snacks...She was anti-picture today :)

My favorite little Seminole!

Angie and me :)

We had such a chill time...Justin's friend, Groth was also with us, though he somehow managed to miss all the kodak moments :) And Jeremy had to work...Next time he will have to go with us!

Peace, Love and lots of sand!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I definitely prefer summer. I am not looking forward to winter at all. When I lived in CA, I was between the ocean and the mountains, although it wasn't a warm ocean. LOL I love the ocean, though.

How tall are you? I bet I'd feel pretty short next to everyone. ;)

Angie said...

Thanks for the invite girl I had a blast....you cant hardly have a bad time at the beach!! Adam and Ashley were great too, glad I got to meet them!! Growth was too I guess even though we didnt speak he seemed nice...haha

Thanks again...

p.s Love the pic of you and justin haha the retirement thing was funny...guess we all have that to look forward to huh? LOL