Sunday, September 6, 2009

Whale-come to Willoughby!

This post will be short and sweet, I just wanted to share the pictures from Alana's open house with everyone! We had her meet and greet on Thursday, where she got to meet her teacher and see her classroom. I was pretty anxious about it, but it all went super! We love her teacher and her school is awesome. We can literally see our front door from the front of her school!!!

Me and Justin at Logan's before the Open house

Walking up to the school!


Willoughby Elementarty School!
And closer...

Alana and I were trying to find her name so we could see which seat is hers...
And that is Ms. Kimball, her teacher!

Found it!

Justin is showing Alana all the faces of SpongeBob.
Alana was all about this wall!

I still can't believe my baby starts Kindergarten in 2 days! She is ready, though and I know she will do amazing!

Peace, Love and All grown up!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Spongebob? She must have known that Alana was starting school. :)

Funny how they grow up on you, ya know?

Awesome pic of you and Justin.

grandmajoann said...

So glad to see all the pictures they are great and I know Alana will do well. Love you all Grandma