Thursday, May 17, 2007

Not in this century


Ever have one of those days where you feel like doing something a little CRAZY? Yeah, me neither. All of this boredom/anxiety has made me do some silly things though. I went to the store to buy a mop (not to clean the ceilings, just the floors)...and I came home with --as my dad pointed out-- TWO mops. The other would be the one on my head. I thought it would be fun to see what it looked like. I haven't had hair past my shoulders since 1999. It's been longer than it is now...but that's not saying much! Ever since I got my hair cut about a month ago, and the lady chopped 4 inches off the front that I repeatedly TOLD her not to...I have felt blah about my hair. So here I am, with hair like a movie star. If Britney can do it, so can I! Right Mom? Only difference is that much of this is MY hair. Alana told me that it looks pretty and funneeeeeeeeeeee. Gotta love the honesty that could only come from the mouth of a toddler. Justin hasn't seen it yet, so I'm interested to see what he thinks. Do you think he'll notice? :)

No comments: