Wednesday, May 16, 2007

This time next week...

I am happy to report that my evenings of watching American Idol and wasting time on the internet will soon be over! Don't get me wrong, there's always the DVR and I will still find time to do things like ramble here...the only difference is that I will not HAVE to do it to fill my time. Justin will be home this time next week--not a moment too soon! This has been a long journey, but we both agree that it has been an amazing experience. Not many people will ever endure what we have...and the whole saying "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger"...well, there's some truth to it. I would like to credit God for all the growth, though :) Justin called today...They have left their final port of call and are officially on their way home...I didn't do anything too obsessive compulsive today, unless of course you call jogging a trail with a (almost) 3 year old in a stroller compulsive. There's only so much you can do at times like these. Also topping the list is watching this video:

I have watched this about 50 times today, and I will probably watch it 50 more tomorrow. I don't know why I find it so amusing...but my favorite line is "I don't know we made brownies. I think we're dead."
And on that note...American Idol is on!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

ROFL... I just watched this. I about died laughing. LOL Things are just going really, really slow. LOL