Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Open up and say "Ahhh"


Time flies when you're not having fun, too, I suppose. I haven't posted in a week. Just been busy with random things...like my husband leaving AGAIN. And trying to sell stuff I don't use or need before I move. But I am still alive! I know you were worried, haha. The best part of my week would be my trip to the dentist (for the first time in I'm not even gonna admit how long). It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but it was still pretty lame. The highlight of my pain was hearing Relient K's "Forgiven" playing on the radio in the dentist's office. Gotta love that. What are the chances? I would like to say to everyone that reads this...Make sure you go to the dentist REGULARLY. I will lecture you, because I can. You choose to read this and I can say what I want :) I have to go back tomorrow AND next Thursday, but then everything should be peachy keen. Ok, so updates on the move. I found out this past weekend (through the grapevine) that Justin is going back out to sea on our move date. That's right folks, he'll be home for all of 10 days and then they are taking him away yet again. It really boils down to being like an 11-month deployment when it's all said and done. Lucky for me, I have the two most amazing parents that anyone could ask for...and they are going to come help me throughout the week. (I love you guys!) So yeah...God is good, He always allows things to work out one way or another. I'm looking forward to spending an entire week with my dad, too! For now, it is time to continue my packing/cleaning out...but first I am going to take my little diva ((she posed like that on her own, help me!)) to the bookstore so we can get our "read on". Until next time, be sure to floss and brush.

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

heehee she's cute! I go to the dentist on Aug. 2. I hope your move goes amazing with your awesome parents. I'm praying for you! you're WONDERFUL!
Jenna:)

sjaarnaeh said...

Awww, Alana Is So Cute!
That's So Cool that You Heard Forgiven At The Dentist! If That Was Me I Probably Would Have Started Flipping Out And Trying To Tell my Dentist About Relient K With My Mouth Full Of Whatever She's Putting In There :D HaHa I Have To Go To The Dentist Some Time Next Month...
I Hope That Your Move Goes Well And That You Get Rid Of All That Unwanted Stuff :)
Im Praying For You!
Sarah