Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to the Love of my Life

Happy Birthday, Justin. I hope that your 30s bring you much happiness, and I also hope that I have something to do with that :)

It was almost like a horrible joke, but Justin called me yesterday from his cell phone...That was the first sign something was up, because he can't use his phone at sea. He said "I'm HOOOOOME!!!" as he was walking through the front door of our humble abode. Normally, I would be ecstatic. But considering that this time I am in another state...far too long to drive...with no car anyway...yeah, it sucked. So here I sit in Nashville, thrilled to be here but sad that Justin is spending his 30th birthday alone. Something broke on the ship AGAIN, so they had to come back. Water leaking in is apparently a bad thing. It's the reactor, but they just "fixed" it like a month ago for the same problem, so I don't know what's up with the Navy. I considered flying home early, but he called this morning and said they are leaving to go back out tomorrow afternoon...guess when I get home? Wednesday haha. I'm going to hang with 2 of my most favorite friends today, in 2 different parts of TN...so I must go for now. I'm also hoping to hang with Jon soon, considering we missed each other last night.

Much love to ALL of my faithful readers :) and of course to my favorite birthday haver, Justin!

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

woohoo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!! YAY! I hope you're having tons of fun in Nashville. Sorry you missed Justin. That stinks :(
You're amazing! I'm praying for you!

sjaarnaeh said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN!!!
That Really Stinks But At Least You Still Get To Hang Out With Everyone In TN. Have Fun!