Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Nash Vegas, Pics Galore (Pics to Bore)

Ok, so I left my camera in Norfolk...But here are some pictures that we took with my mom's camera. Family, friends, neighbors...blah, blah, blah. (There are no pictures of my friend, Maggie--just her kids...she wouldn't let me take her picture...Maybe she didn't want her face all over this much-read blog of mine!) Tomorrow we are VA bound, back to the Navy life.


I love Nashville!

America's Next Top Model

Alana and "Baby Kyle"

Blake (Maggie's son)

Funny faces for Daddy

Emily (Maggie's princess)

Me and my Ham

Alana and Grammy

5 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

I LOVE the funny face picture!
Sorry about your camera!
Short and sweet today! :D You're amazing! I'm praying for you!

anne said...

Thank you for sharing all those beautiful pictures with us!!!You have a wonderful family!!You are gorgeous!!!Hope your time in TN was special.I always have an amazing time when I go back to visit family and friends in Ireland,it makes me appreciate them more.God bless you and your family, Anne :)

sjaarnaeh said...

I LOVE Those Pictures!
Alana is Adorable And You Are So Pretty! You Rock And Your Blog Does Have Alot Of Readers, They Are Probably Just Too Scared To Post OR Something :D

Melanie said...

Those are great pics. All of them. :)

jon schneck said...

i look so freakin weird in that picture...

js