Monday, October 29, 2007

Head-achin', Not breakin'

Help! I'm about to crack. I've had a headache that the typical OTC pain medicines won't touch...it's been a couple days now. My first instinct is to want to reach for a Coke. I am not going to do that, but I don't know what TO do. So if anyone knows any secret tricks to get rid of my headaches...please share! And I can't look at this computer for one more second or my head might explode, so I'll be back to check for super suggestions later. Thanks ahead of time :)

5 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

I don't know what to do, but my friend might. Her mom has really bad head aches all the time. I'll ask her.
Wow! I just realized tomorrow's her birthday! I hope your head aches get better! That's stinky cheese! :D

sjaarnaeh said...

Ummm, Well I Get Migraines And Excederin usually Helps....IHope You Feel Better!

anne said...

Try lighting ginger sented candles,they help with my migrainsbut mine do get soo bad that i have to take Imitrex prescribed by my doc.Sorry,i know how you feel ; 9

Jenna Lea said...

my friend said her mom drinks green tea. :D

Melanie said...

It does sound like a migraine. I get them, and they are no fun at all! And most OTC remedies don't help. I just recently got Imitrex for them. Sometimes ibuprofen can help, but mainly if taken just as it starts. Midrin helps, but sometimes it takes more than one try. Both are prescription. I hope it's gone now. Mine generally last 4 days if I don't take anything.

Low light, quiet help.

If you get one again, I'd talk to your doctor about it so you have something next time.