Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Bachelorette anyone?


While I have given up watching television, I will admit that I have been watching The Bachelorette on my computer...Thanks abc.com :)  I haven't watched every season of the Bachelor.  In fact I didn't watch the last one, because after watching the one with Brad Womack, I was completely turned off to the show.  For some reason I felt drawn to watch this show, though...Maybe because I want to see DeAnna get the last laugh.  I think it's really good, too!  I'm going to give you my own analysis (because I can, frankly)...and for any of you out there who watch, give me yours.  If there is anyone out there.  Ok, so most of the guys she has kept I can understand why.  MOST.  Twilley?  Come on!  I have 2 personal favorites, which are Jesse and Jason.  I'm thinking she's not going to pick Jesse because I just can't see her with the snowboarding skater dude.  BUT, she has kept him around this long and really seems to have something for him.  I also like Jason.  He seems sincere, and I love the fact that it doesn't scare DeAnna off knowing that he has a 3 year old son.  Who do I think she'll end up with?  I think she might pick either Jeremy or Graham.  I think they are definitely the front runners right now...I am extremely relieved to see that she sent Bobbie (Robert) packing.  Oh goodness, he gave me the creeps.  

So who's it gonna be next week?  If she gets rid of 2, my picks are Twilley and oh yeah, Sean the mullet dude.


3 comments:

Denise Schneck said...

Thanks for the update. Now I don't have to watch it! I agree with your predictions 100%!

Melanie said...

I have never seen the show, so I probably can't offer much of an analysis. Perhaps if nursing doesn't work out, you can write television show reviews. LOL (JK of course - you will be a great nurse.) I still have to catch up on American Idol. LOL It's all on DVR somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Hey girl well this past week was the FIRST TIME I seen the show and I really liked it..I seem to like Graham for some reason but I dont know whats going on. I guess I can back track online...but I like your picks too... haha talk to ya later!