Monday, June 9, 2008

Shameless Promotion Pt. 757


The Conspiracy Of has been blessed with a female singer, and it has really (in my humble opinion) changed the dynamic of the songs completely...And NO it's not me!  For those of you who don't know, Justin has been looking for a singer for what seems like an eternity.  Nothing has every worked out...Either they couldn't sing or didn't have their heart in it...There were even some that weren't christians.  As the Bible tells us sometimes we need to just be still and not try to force things, because God allows them to happen is His own time.  This time it they got it right with Calista!  Please check them out at www.myspace.com/theconspiracyof AND www.myspace.com/theskarekrow13 and let me know what you think!  

Comments welcomed!  For those of you who don't quite know HOW to comment, just click where it says "comments" below...

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I don't normally say a lot about rap because it isn't my favorite thing to listen to. I do like her voice, though, and she adds a lot. Sounds like a good match. :)

Jenna Lea said...

WOOHOO!!!!
i love your new what ever you call it too!
it's so cute!