Tuesday, July 8, 2008

It's Jesse!


Holy ravioli!  DeAnna picked Jesse!  I remember saying a few weeks ago that I wanted her to end up with him, but knew it would never happen...Last night's show was fun to watch!  It was a hoot to see my mom running up and down the hall between commercials to play with Alana in her room.  It was my job to shout "It's back on!" and they would rush back to the chaise to watch.  Alana knows the show only as "the show where they give out roses".  As the show progressed, we decided that maybe it'd be better for her to pick Jesse, because she wouldn't have to step into someone else's life, she could instead create a new one.  My heart was breaking for Jason...but like Nancy said, the flights to Seattle are going to booked solid by women wanting to get in line for a chance at that :)  That is my paraphrasing!  

Nashville is great...I still haven't found that perfect pair of flip flops.  I think I'll stop trying and let them find me.  I did hit the jackpot at Old Navy yesterday...all the kid's clothing was like 50% off.  I got Alana tons of cute dresses and such for next to nothing!  

Tonight I get the rare opportunity to hang out with my friend, Deborah.  We don't get to do it often, but it's always a blast when we do!  She has definitely been there for me in some really rough patches of my life.  I couldn't ask for a better friend...and then, of course there was her wedding.  Haha.  For those of you not familiar, her mom threatened to "rip my nose ring out"...Good times.

Oh, and a lot of you have asked about the 4th of July thing.  Really...I don't want to go into it.  But it wasn't completely awful :)

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

sounds like you had a blast!! :D
sry, no more 4th questions :)

hahahaha. that wedding sounded pretty ummm... interesting :)
have fun tonight!!!!!

oh! my speech for summer school tomorrow is about YOU! :D

Melanie said...

I could so picture the whole, "it's on" scenario. LOL Been there, done that, albeit not for The Bachelorette. LOL

Glad to hear the 4th wasn't completely awful. Even in the worst situations there is generally something redeeming when the dust settles -- usually. ;)