Wednesday, July 9, 2008

People are Nuts!


Just when I thought more random things couldn't happen to me...I went to Logan's with my friend Deborah last night.  I beat her there by about 5 minutes, and while I was waiting two older men who had quite obviously spent Happy Hour at the bar were leaving.  One of them stopped to harass the hostess by telling her he "needed a table for 47".  As if this wasn't strange enough, I felt something hit me.  I looked up and the other guy was pelting me (not tossing gently by any means) with peanuts.  The hostess quickly grabbed me and seated me, almost as if this has happened before.  

I was in a state of shock still when Deborah arrived, but we managed to have a laugh over it.  It was nice that we got to hang out...And she said she was totally telling Wilda (her mom) that she made my blog :)  

Tomorrow morning we are heading to Chattanooga!  My mom has business there, but we thought it'd be fun to tag along and hit up the massive aquarium that they have.  I am quite excited, because for those of you who don't know Chattanooga is BE-A-Utiful (in the words of Bruce Almighty).  I'll be sure to post pictures!


3 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

hahaha. that's funny :)

have fun in ummmm... that place you're going :) i'm excited to see pictures!

Melanie said...

That is pretty weird. People are "nuts" sometimes. Excessive alcohol doesn't help the situtation any.

I love aquariums. I'd love to see Tennessee sometime. I've also heard that Nashville is beautiful and I'm always impressed when I see what little bit I can of it in photographs.

I hope you have a great time and no one pelts you with peanuts. Very strange, indeed!! But you have to laugh about it, what else can you do?

Melanie said...

Just wanted to add -- I love all the Alana quotes. She sounds very creative. I hope you are writing these all down in a book somewhere. They are priceless.