Monday, July 7, 2008

Tonight's the Night!


It's the moment we've all been waiting for...Ok, it's the moment that I'VE been waiting for :)  Tonight is the finale of the Bachelorette!!!  Who's it gonna be?  I have no idea.  I think I want it to be Jason, just because I think that Jesse will have an easier time bouncing back from rejection.  I honestly will be happy AND sad tonight, happy for the winner, sad for the one who goes home crying...I guess that's what happens when your two favorites make it to the end.  I am thrilled to be here in Nashville so I can watch it with my mom...Last week we spent the entire 2 hours texting each other with our reactions!  The apple doesn't fall far from the tree!  So that's what I will be doing tonight, but today I am on a quest for new flip flops.  My favorite ones of all-time finally bit the dust after a horrendous 4th of July celebration.  I don't think I posted about that...mostly because I'm trying to put it out of my mind!  But back to the flops.  I guess it was just their time...I have had them (and worn them just about EVERY day) since before I met Justin!  Here's to good tv-watching and shoe-shopping!  

Nancy, feel free to text with YOUR reactions tonight :)

Peace, love and carpal tunnel syndrome...

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

haha
have fun tonight!!! :D

now you've made us all curious about the 4th of july celebration :) hope you find some cute flip flops! :D

Melanie said...

Hahaha.. this made me chuckle. You really are into that show. :)

Sorry to hear about the horrendous 4th "celebration". Hope you find the perfect flip flops.

Have fun in Nashville!!

P.S. I wore my "Just as I Am" tee on Sunday and got a lot of compliments. :)