Saturday, July 5, 2008

Say Cheese!


For those of you who saw my "Camera Charity" and scoffed at it...I should let you know that one of my favorite blog readers sent me one!  Yep, and it was the exact one in the picture...(I should probably also let you know that the "blog reader" that sent it to me was my mom.  Haha.  I am on my way to Nash Vegas bright and early in the morning to spend my "summer break" from school.  I am extremely blessed :)  I guess what this blog should say is simply "Dream big!"  Because obviously the unexpected could always happen...

3 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

that's awesome!
i've already tying an email to santa. (:
yes, a new camera is on there. :)
i can't wait to see some beautiful pictures... from nash vegas. heehee. HAVE FUN!!! :D

Lindsay Schneck said...

i am totally putting a "car charity" post on my blog :)

Melanie said...

ROFL at Lindsay's remark.

I was just going to say, "yea for moms who are blog readers and dream makers." :)