Monday, August 11, 2008

Answers are Near!

The time is inching closer...Tomorrow at 2 p.m. (or 1400, considering I will be going to the Naval hospital) I will meet with the surgeon to get the scoop on my impending surgery.  I am at the point where I just...want...answers.  I was on my way to church yesterday morning and the closer I got to the tunnel, the weirder I felt.  As soon as I got through the tunnel, I took the first exit and circled back towards home.  I had to apologize to Alana, as she was super excited to go to church, and let her know that instead she would be dealing with a day with sick Mommy.  I barely made it into the house before I started throwing up.  Then I made it upstairs before I threw up some more.  After a dose of phenergan and about 6 hours of sleep, I felt a little more human.  I had been warned about phenergan...for those of you unaware, it is an anti-nausea medication.  Well, it made me PASS out.  I spent most of today sleeping as well...Luckily, Justin had today off too and took Alana to the zoo, the park and the beach.  

Please pray for me as I go to my appointment tomorrow.  I'm not sure what answer I want to hear, I just know that I want this to go away so I can feel better and start obsessing with other, more important things going on in my life :)

Jon had the best offer when he said he would "take his gall bladder out too, auction it on Ebay and take me on a nice vacation".  What a caring and compassionate brother!  All I have to say in response to that is...Relient K fans are really weird haha.  

Peace, love and saltine cracker diets. xo

4 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

awww :(
i can't wait to hear when the sugery is. I want you to be better NOW!! :)

i agree, rk fans are quite strange. ;)

Anonymous said...

will be praying for a satisfactory answer and for SOON relief from your pain & nausea. Pray for Ariana tomorrow ..she will be having her ovary removed tomorrow,,,Pray that NO more cancer cells...EVER!
Love to all,
Grm.D

Melanie said...

Hey... LOL

I'm really sorry that you were so sick. I really hate nausesa and throwing up worse than anything!
I hope it is resolved soon.

BTW, Jon is a good guy, and I think you are pretty terrific as well, but I'm not buying his gall bladder. LOL Just remind him that his last venture on e-bay didn't go so well. LOL

Anonymous said...

Sorry to be late with the congrat on your A grades...that's wonderful.. I just failed to reply on that blog..
Hope you do get rid of the gallstones pronto so you can resume a normal life again...whatever your normal may be !!

Love, Grm D