Tuesday, August 12, 2008

The Deets on My Organ Removal Process

I'll keep this short and simple, as I am tired and have already shared this information with what seems like millions via cell phone.  Ok, it was only 3...the parents and the mom-in-law.  So I exaggerated.  But I also texted a couple.  

N-E-Way.

I am scheduled to have surgery next Friday, the 22nd, bright and early in the morning.  The surgeon seems to think I will fully recover in just 4-5 days, and that the results will mean immediate relief for my body.  

A special thanks to my mom and dad, because they are the greatest parents ever.  End of story.

Pray for my pain between now and then...Justin has to be on his ship tomorrow night and will not be back until after the surgery is over and done with.  Translation: Pain meds will be limited as a single parent :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Thanks for taking the time to let us know. I will pray for you on this one.

And yea, for having the greatest parents ever. :)

Jenna Lea said...

HOORAY!!
you will soon be relieved!! :D