Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Lindsay!

I will spare you all from hearing me sing another birthday wish :)  Considering the number of birthdays this month of very special people in my life...you will thank me!  I'm not kidding, almost every day I would be serenading my computer...

All that being said, Happy Birthday, Lindsay!  I hope that today brings you all the birthday fun you can possibly stand.  I wish we weren't so far away!  Then we could either a) celebrate together or b) I could watch Liam and you could go out and party :)  


3 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D
awww i love this birthday month!
my dad's is on the 21st. :)

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday, Lindsay!!! :)

I didn't realize that Lindsay's birthday was today (not that I should have), or I would have taken something for her to Warped as well. I think she can share Jon's when he gets home, though. LOL

Hope you are having a good day, Allison.

--Melanie

Lindsay Schneck said...

Thank you for the birthday post! Sorry I'm late in commenting. I have been on the brink of death the past few days :)