Sunday, August 3, 2008

Back to my Roots.

So I've been saying that once my hair grew out to the point I couldn't stand it anymore I was gonna dye it back.  Today I bit the bullet and did it.  The blonde was fun, but the upkeep is way too time consuming, not to mention cost WAY too much.  I debated whether or not to try and do it myself...and then Alana convinced me (I am sick, remember?) that she would "help" me.  Here's what we came up with...

Showing my rootage.

This is not my Miley Cyrus pose.  I'm showing part 2.
AND we're done.

Peace, Love and being too impatient to wait for blog polls. xo

4 comments:

Denise Schneck said...

Yes! It looks great!

Jenna Lea said...

i love it!!!!!
it's so cute!!!! :D

Melanie said...

I'm not one to like a lot of upkeep with may hair, either. I'd rather do other important things, like play Scramble or something. LOL

It looks good. Alana must be a good assistant. :)

Anonymous said...

That really looks great !! Alana looks like she really likes it too. I now have a blogspot so i hope you will visit it..Love to all ..Grm.D