Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby!

Update! I got 2 emails from Justin, so it appears our communication is back in tact :)

Happy Birthday, Justin. 31 years ago you were born. Even before that God knew that you would be blessed with me :) I am sad that you are not here to celebrate your special day with Alana and me, but I am happy to know that you are out there doing your job and working to protect our country. I hate even more that the email is down, especially if it for the reasons I'm hearing at home...Just know that you are in our hearts, our thoughts, and our prayers. And we love you more than anything!

Happy Birthday...and many, many more!

Peace, Love and eating cake alone.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Birthday Justin! And thank you. :)

Wow, Justin is only a couple of weeks younger than my son.

Love, Peace and working e-mail (soon, I hope.)

--Melanie

Anonymous said...

Try again with the email...i sent him an E-Card and at 2:34 p.m.he replied that his email was back up & he rec'd it.
I'm proud of him for being where he is and for what he and all his buddies are doing for us, but i also feel proud of you for being a supportive and patriotic wife and mom ( who sings 'Grand ol flag to her daughter!!
Much love to all of you..grm D

Jenna Lea said...

woo! happy birthday mr. portas!! :)

awwww... eating cake alone sounds really ummmm, lonely :(