Monday, September 15, 2008

Today is a Gift

Yesterday is history...Tomorrow is a mystery...But today is a gift. That is why it's called the "present".


We saw Kung Fu Panda again tonight. It's a fantastic movie, and I'm sure we'll be buying it when it comes out on dvd! Justin took us out for dinner and a movie when he got off work. He has to be back on the ship in a bit, and it will be a while before we see him again...almost a month. I guess I need to learn from Oogway and understand that today has been a gift :) Yes, I know what you're thinking...I'm posting a blog instead of spending these last moments with him. Actually, he and Alana are busy having their own Kung Fu fight in our living room. I'm just trying to protect myself haha.

Even though Justin is leaving for a while it won't be completely sad! Alana and I are hopping on a flight to FL in the morning! It's been almost a year since we've been down there so I'm pretty excited to see everyone. And any of you who read this that are in FL...Maybe I'll see you soon!

2 comments:

Jenna Lea said...

i need to see that movie.
have fun in fl!!! :)

Melanie said...

I was wondering if Kung Fu Panda was good. Maybe I will get it when it is on DVD as well.

I am going to FL on Halloween, going to a wedding the next day, and flying back on Nov. 2. My first visit there, and it will be short. :( Hope you have a great time.

I hope the month flies by for you.