Sunday, September 14, 2008

We Knowz How to Party.

I am sad to see this weekend come to an end. I can honestly say that the past few days have been some of my favorite ones ever! What made them so special, you ask? Time. Time spent together with my family. Time that will soon be put on hold for lots of moments apart.

The McKinneys invited us over for dinner tonight...There's a couple of things I can say about that...#1, YUMMY! I told Angie that she always makes my hamburger helper look even worse :) #2, I don't think I need to eat again for about a month (but we all know I will). Justin's birthday is on Wednesday, and since he will be out to sea Alana and I baked him a cake that we had for dessert tonight. It turned into an all-out party, lemme tell ya. The pictures show just how big we can do it up! (Sense the sarcasm)


Justin's cake...And he is turning 31, not 11.
Alana loves SpongeBob what can I say?

Proud of her Decorating Skillz

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

Really...He's not singing to himself. (Scrappy's there, haha)

Make a wish!

Birthday Love!

Mmm. Cake.

I love my family. I love my friends. I am a blessed, blessed soul.

Peace, Love and many more.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Glad you had a good weekend together. :)

Happy birthday, Justin! :)

Adorable pics, as usual.

Anonymous said...

haha I LOVE IT!!!! We had a wonderful time too...great having yall over! Hope we can do it again very soon!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your weekend with us Loved the ship pix and the party pics.That is one handsome grandson I have isn't it?And of course Alana is adorable as always! Love you for sharing!

Denise Schneck said...

Happy is sooooooooo good!

Jenna Lea said...

that looks like so much fun! that makes me want some cake!!! :)

Happy Early Birthday Mr. Portas!! :)