Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Not-So Friendly Skies

It's always sad news when I wake up to hear that my "boyfriend" (ha, Angie) was in a plane crash. Travis Barker and DJ AM were on a learjet that crashed overnight in Columbia, SC. The good news is that Travis and Adam are alive. The bad news is that they are both in critical condition with "extensive burns". The story is still developing, but let's pray for speedy recoveries and for the families of the 4 victims that were not lucky enough to make it out alive.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That is so sad. :( I'm sorry to hear about the plane crash. Burns area the worst. My nephew was flown to the burn unit here from Montana a couple of years ago, so I spent a good deal of time there. Recovery takes a while.

Jenna Lea said...

poor guys :(