Monday, September 22, 2008

Wii are Addicted

This is my 200th blog post! And in non-related news, we have now become addicted to Wii. I had never seen a Wii, never played a Wii, honestly had little interest in seeing or playing a Wii. And then we met Wii. I have actually been considering getting Alana what I think is the V-Tech version of a Wii for Christmas. Now, I think maybe I'll just get the real thing. She is proving herself to be quite the pro...especially at boxing, but not exclusively. She is also quite good at golf. Have you ever seen a 4 year old knock someone out? It's quite entertaining! Here goes.

Take that!
Jab with the right
Oh, you are so going down.
This picture has nothing to do with the Wii, but it made me laugh. We went to eat at Mt. Dora Pizza (best food in town, by the way...my only "must do" on my 'While in FL' List) and Alana was complaining about how cold she was. So Grandma Nancy took care of her and mummified her with napkins. Too cute! And it worked :)

Peace, Love and Working towards 300...300 blog posts AND bowling score on Wii :)

2 comments:

Melanie said...

You are in FL, and I am in AZ. I've never played a Wii. Alana would probably cream me. LOL I never would have thought of a napkin blanket. That is too funny!! :)

Jenna Lea said...

i love my wii :)

i would love to challenge alanaa in boxing... she's goin' down! ;)
hahha