Tuesday, September 23, 2008

This is how we Roll!

After days of bowling Wii-style, we decided to take it a step further and hit the real lanes. Jessica, Alana and I went bowling today...It was Alana's first bowling experience ever! We had a blast. I (of course) captured the whole thing in picture and even a little video. We couldn't let Daddy miss this for the world.

I've never seen fluorescent shoes before?!
I'm ready to go!
I LOVE my Aunt Jess!!!
Bumpers? Who needs them?
This shows Alana's score of her 1st game...An 81!!!
Note the blurred out scores of her Mommy and Aunt :)

Last but not least, here's the video of one of her frames...



Peace, Love and Gutter balls xo

4 comments:

Denise Schneck said...

Awesome!!! I love the shoes!!! They have certainly changed since the last time I went bowling...

Melanie said...

Wow... 81 is pretty good for a little tyke. LOL I went bowling a few months ago and it had probably been 20 years. I do love bowling. I scored 109, so Alana might give me a run for my money. LOL

Sounds like you all had fun. The pics are great as usual. I can't watch the video until I get home, though. :(

Anonymous said...

How exciting ! Cute shoes and everything ! Loved the video and bet Daddy will love it too.
Any more word on whether you will get over Wesley Chapel way ?
Glad you are both having a great vacation.

Jenna Lea said...

She's adorable! and would probably beat me in bowling...i specalize in the wii :) haha

nice video! If she wants to go pro, i'm sure my uncle could help her... he's in the hall of fame. Sry, had to brag on him a bit ;)