Friday, November 14, 2008

Fog Schmog

These are the faces of two very sad girls. We have been waiting ALL day to see Justin...and we just found out about 10 minutes ago that he isn't coming home today after all. Apparently it's super foggy out there and not safe for them to pull in. Try explaining this to a 4 year old though. A 4 year old who's had her heart set on going to see Madagascar 2 as soon as Daddy got home. I've even heard whispers that they might just stay out til next week (they were only going to be home until Monday anyway). Please pray that it's not true and my hubby will be here to drag us out of bed in the morning!

Peace, Love and Stupid weather conditions

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm sorry he didn't make it home. :(

Really funny that you mentioned Madagascar 2, because I just now said something about it to my husband. LOL I haven't seen it yet, though.

Here's hoping Alana and Justin will be watching it together in no time. Prayers on the way.

--Melanie

Jenna Lea said...

that's so stinkin' sad!
so sorry :(