Thursday, November 6, 2008

My Birthday, Part Dos

This, my friends, is what greeted me at my front door this afternoon. How sweet...Flowers, a cake, and most importantly ice cream! Oh no wait, that was second most important. MOST important was my handsome, most thoughtful husband!




This is a self-portrait...
Notice how half of Alana's head is chopped off!
The McKinneys plus Andrea came over to celebrate with us and help eat the cake and ice cream! It is Jeremy's birthday on Monday, so I thought we could have a joint party until I saw the cake said "I love you"...and that blew that out of the water :) I'm sure Justin does love Jeremy too, though haha.

I had 7 candles. Don't ask...Well you can ask, but ask Justin.

Andrea, Jeremy and Angie
I really had a great birthday this year! I think it's been the longest celebrated one so far anyway...I have the most amazing family and the best friends a person could ever ask for! Thank you all for being so great! Also, one of the biggest highlights of my day was when I got call from Mindy :) :) :) I've missed you, friend!

I'll leave you with another one of my highlights...seriously...moments like these are what makes life worth living! And all I can say is the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...


Peace, Love and Beatgirls xo

3 comments:

Denise Schneck said...

Happy is such a wonderful thing!

Melanie said...

That was so much fun I just giggled! :) Gotta love the music choice, too. So cute. :)

--Melanie

P.S. What, no Allison dance?!! I want my money back... oh... I didn't pay... oh well. LOL I forgot to tell you how weird I am when sleep deprived.

Jenna Lea said...

hahaha!
do you dance like i do? ;)