Saturday, November 8, 2008

My List

Now that the birthday hoorahs are over and done with, and Justin has shipped off to sea for another week I've decided to share a little something. Justin is the king of list-making. He carries a notebook and pen around with him everywhere he goes...and whether it's a thought, a new lyric for a song, a Bible verse, whatever, he writes it down. Among these random tidbits, though, are lists that he makes. I tend to love lists too, but only if I can successfully cross things off of them. So I came up with this idea and told Justin that we should each write a list (or two) of things that we wanted to accomplish. I kind of broke mine up into 2--one for what I want to finish by the end of 2008 and the other is more of a long term list. I'm not going to post the list in its entirety but I thought that as I accomplish them, I will "cross them off" by blogging about each one. Some things might not be that interesting. Some things are rather simple. Some things will take a lot of time and effort to complete. The point is I made a list. And most likely I will be adding to the list faster than I can cross things off...but that's ok too. I like to think of it as dreaming big...having high hopes :) I've started on one of the first things, and I will be sharing that here when the time comes. It's sort of a surprise for Justin, too...so I can't exactly post a picture and write about it here or he will see it before he gets home.

Until then.
Peace, Love and To-Do's

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I should make a list as well. I'm rather overwhelmed so I tend not to get as much done when more needs to be done.

Hope the surprise works out great for you!

Jenna Lea said...

Goodness, that's a good idea! My mother loves lists.