Thursday, January 15, 2009

Barbie Dog.

A few days ago, we received an unexpected surprise in the mail :) MORE Christmas presents for Alana! She quickly said, "I must've been a GOOD girl this year!" and began ripping into them. These were sent by Amy, Justin's cousin and her parents and then more cousins...gotta love the extended families! It was SO sweet of them to think of her, and I can honestly say they were right on with the presents they picked for her this year! She is SO into Barbie, and most of her Christmas presents consisted of something related to Barbie.

She got the Barbie "My Home" from Daddy and Mommy.
Yes, Ken is sitting on the toilet, what can I say?
Well, Amy and family stayed true to the theme and got her a Barbie PDA (this thing is hilarious, no joke) and then the Barbie dog, Tanner. She got another Barbie dog, but this one is special. Ooooh let me tell you how special it is...Actually, we are going to show you.

Sorry for the poor quality of video, but I was recording it on my regular camera...And yes, Alana is wearing a dress on top of her pajama shirt...what can I say?




Great, right? The food and the poop are one in the same. You put it in the garbage can which is connected to the food box! Thank you Amy for all the laughs :) I typically loathe the Barbie-playing time. I don't even try to fake it...but I'm loving the kicks we get from playing with the dog.

Peace, Love and Scooping Poop...and then Eating it?

6 comments:

Denise Schneck said...

That's what I'm talking about--a RESPONSIBLE pet owner. Way to go, Alana!!! Too funny. What will they think of next?

Anonymous said...

Thats soooo funny!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha I never saw a fake dog that could do that!!! nice!!!!
Alana looks great!!!jejeje so sweet!!! and ken sitting at the toilette...jeje its ok everybody goes there and take his time!!!jajajajaj

Melanie said...

That is funny. It's kinda cute the way the ears go back. Too funny, though, pooper scooper and all. LOL What will they think of next indeed!

Andrea's comment made me laugh. I guess Ken just needs a newspaper. ;)

Alana is so cute at the end.

Jenna Lea said...

hhahahahaha!

Amy said...

I'm so glad she likes the presents! :) I honestly had no idea the dog was so entertaining! I just thought it was cute...that's what I get for not reading the packages! Thanks for the laugh! And Alana is just too adorable! :)